Thursday, February 4, 2016

Training your pet(Android): The Intro

I've been working on android for long and it makes me really unhappy that the users are not using it properly.
Android is really very powerful and the simplest to use and its a shame if you don't make use of it.
I bet your android is most faithful pet you ever have, it just needs a little training from you.
Trust me, and follow up my posts to take advantage of your Android at the fullest.

Before you begin, keep things in mind->
Most of the manufacturers modify the Android for their devices so you may not find the exact same steps to perform a function on your Android.
I am only telling you the tricks keeping in mind that you are using fairly recent devices (Android 4.1 [Jelly Bean] and above).

No comments:

Post a Comment